Our veterans are our number one priority and connecting them with the valuable and essential services they require is our goal in hosting the Buffalo Stand Down. Participating service providers form the core of this event. Please consider your involvement in the Buffalo Stand Down 2020.
After a very successful 2019, the Stand Down Committee is pleased to announce that we will be returning to The KeyBank Center on Wednesday June 17th, 2019, from 10am to 3pm. Once again, as the event continues to grow in popularity and demand by the community, we will have limited table space. Please do not delay in registering for this important event. Space will also be prioritized by groups/agencies/providers who will be providing a tangible service to Veterans at the Stand Down. This is not an informational event for the Veterans of WNY, we continue to encourage our partners in the community to impact the lives of Veterans and their families at the Stand Down.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Registration deadline for the Stand Down is Friday May 29th.
- Tabling for the event is once again free to all of our partners throughout the community. However, if your group/agency has the ability to help offset the cost of the lunch for our providers and the implementation of the event, you may donate to the Buffalo Stand Down by CLICKING HERE or scanning the QR code below.
- Recognition for those agencies supporting the event at a $100 minimum will be made at the event.
- A confirmation of your registration along with all necessary details for the day will be sent approximately one week prior to the event.
* Due to overwhelming interest, table and provider space is limited. Agencies will be granted one table and two chairs per registration. If your group/agency requires additional table/participant space or set up considerations, please email providers@BuffaloStandDown.org with your request and proceed with your registration.
To register your company or organization as a provider at the Buffalo Stand Down 2020, CLICK HERE!